Sunday, August 03, 2008

The Microsoft Habu - 2000 dpi of gaming goodness

As most of you would know, I like to waste most of my free time gaming online. So it wouldn't come as a surprise that I've been hunting for the perfect business/gaming mouse for a while now. I was pretty excited when I finally got my hands on one of these babies. And what makes it sweeter is that I got it at real good price as well.

Like every other input device, its still taking me some time to get used to it. Its not an overly complicated mouse as far as gaming mice are concerned(this is a good thing). It feels solid and fills your hand pretty good (I still don't understand how and why some people use micro laptop mice). The on-the-fly dpi changer might come in handy. Haven't played any games with it yet, since I'm away from my main gaming rig at the moment, but I'm sure it would bump up my frags by a few kills at least :).

Get the Full Reviews and Specifications:

No comments: